Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hump day.

Well, yesterday could've been better. I'll admit my day went pretty well. Good news, but too early to share (and no I'm not pregnant).

T's day didn't go so well - which made me have a 'not-so-good' day either. More layoffs. Ugh. He wasn't laid off but a bunch of people from his office were (most were at the Dallas office - now down to 25 people). I can't imagine how frustrated he is with the constant changes in personnel and projects. He's gone from the China project, to finishing up a dying project and is now on a project with the Finland office. Crazy.

Days like that just suck. I tell myself we're lucky - good health, not hurting financially, free to move on, etc. but you still wish things were easier at times.

Ah well. It makes us count our blessings more, right?

No comments: