Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Feels like tomorrow should be Friday.

It's probably not a good thing when you spend the whole day thinking it's Thursday. I don't know how many times today I had to remind myself it was only Tuesday. That's never a good thing. The week just seems that much longer.

I know it's mainly because I'm dying for the whole job thing to be wound up. T has another interview on Friday and might have to go in a time after that because the VP he's suppose to meet is in NY all week. I'm just ready for something to be decided.

I've been spending my free time looking at apartments in different areas. I don't think we'll make enough to get any thing in or near San Francisco. This mainly means we'll be going to the South Bay and T will have to drive to the SF office a couple of times a month (maybe more). We're hoping to more on Friday. Then again, he might not get this job anyway and all this will be one big disappointment.

I really, really want things to be settled soon so I (we, actually) can sort out the next phase of our life. This job thing has been hanging over us all year. Never knowing what's coming or when the layoffs will be and who will be gone has been draining.

No comments: