Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Cold feet.

I'm sitting here waiting to go to work. Working the afternoon shift always seems so much longer than the morning one. I get more done and then I have all afternoon to fitter away on whichever project holds my interest. Mornings are harder to get results. I sleep in later. No 6 a.m. alarm to get me to workout. I don't think I usually work out as long either. I did 35 minutes on the treadmill this morning and it wasn't really good because I generally spend an hour or so exercising on the mornings I get up earlier. On the other hand, I'm beginning to enjoy the treadmill. Never thought I'd think that - I'm sure Mom would never, ever believe that I have become a Runner. Do expect me to start running marathons or even outside but I'm just surprised I can run 30 minutes non-stop on a decent speed with inclines.

My feet are cold. I can hear T. telling in my head to put socks on - just like my parents did when I was a kid. I still haven't learned. I'm really into socks unless I'm wearing shoes, but as soon as I get home I take my shoes - and socks - off. I'm just a girl who prefers to go barefoot. I use to go barefoot out in the snow. I will say that I have some fabulously bright colored fuzzy (lotion-infused) slipper-socks that are just heaven. Not really for wearing with sneakers, but great for around the house. I'm just to lazy to get up and get them.

Ah well.

No comments: