Monday, April 13, 2009

Mid April (Almost)

Last week went pretty well exercise-wise. I managed 7.2 miles jogging on Friday and I felt pretty good afterward. Tired, of course, but still pumped.

The weekend was lovely weather-wise. T's parents were out Saturday and we went into Danville for lunch at an adorable little bistro-cafe we found last month. We all ended up getting the Tuscan Chicken Sandwich, very good. Speaking of which, my food choices over the weekend weren't very good. Loads of fatty or sugary foods, I just couldn't say no. I feel like I failed but I haven't gained any weight - but I haven't lost any either. I am the same weight I've been for the last year or more how depressing is that. I'm working out but my food issues are keeping me from moving forward with my weight goals. I'm just stuck in some sort of heavy syrupy sludge.

This week will be better. I have decreed it to be so. Today, almost 6 miles during my jog and 67 push-ups for the challenge. I'm working on all my issues and I'm keeping all my fingers and toes firmly crossed.

No comments: