Monday, March 9, 2009

Good weekend.


Hello again friends!!!

What a great weekend. Good weather and we accomplished our goals - even better.

Saturday, we drove over to Danville and had lunch at a little bistro called the Peasant and the Pear. I had the Waldorf salad and it was very yummy. T had a delicious looking chicken sandwich and we shared an order of garlic bread that was just heaven. Two thumbs up.

Afterward, we walked around downtown Danville but there really wasn't too much to see. It just isn't as quaint a town as Sonoma or Healdsburg up near the wineries but still a good day all around. Back home, we actually cleaned out and reorganized the closets as planned! Ohmigod! Miracles do happen.

Sunday we went hiking and I took some fun pictures. We haven't been since last year. I had a great time and I'm hoping T did too because I'll want to go again very soon.

So far this morning I went grocery shopping, had lunch, had time with the kitty, did my work out dvd with Jillian Michaels and then went for a jog outside. Dinner is planned and I'm just enjoying my relaxation time.

No comments: