Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy Monday! (No Joke!)

Well, I had a pretty great weekend. The weather was sunny but with a chilly, which was a little surprising after all the warm days we've been having... felt more like Spring two weeks ago. Can't complain too loudly though. Still had lovely days all weekend long.

While T was helping a friend move, my MIL came down and we went to the Scrapbook Expo in Pleasanton. Neither of us had ever been, but figured it'd be fun to go once and see what it was like. MIL had a great time looking at all the varied products she's never seen before (she's not a magazine junkie like I am) and talking about the craft shows she use to do in the same building 10 years or more.

Some of the loot I managed to find. I spent about $120 or so on various products. I'm so excited to play with them. Some will have to wait though I got them for an album I've done for a friend and want to add pages too. She needs to get "officially" engaged first or for our vacation later this year.

These license plate albums I think were my favorite things that I bought. I got the PA one since that's where I'm from. I guess I could have made my own because I still have my PA license plate from my old car BUT with my knack for injuries buying one seemed safer. The HI one is for our upcoming trip to the Islands with the In Laws later this Spring. Should be an AWESOME trip. I can't wait.


Lastly, I've started to get serious about getting in shape. I'm jogging outside. Go Me! I did pretty well last week with my first solo run. This week seems to be going well too. I'm going to switch up my runs so I didn't get bored and to challenge my muscles more. I am also starting the 100 Pushups Program. I did the first day today so that will be another thing on my running days. Should be a nice challenge.

I'm hungry. Lunch Time.

No comments: