Friday, February 13, 2009

Bad 'Manda.


Ok. So I haven't been so great about blogging. One would think that being unemployed would give me an infinite amount of time to do all sorts of things... like blogging and scrapbooking and blogging and writing and watching the grass grow, etc. Hm. It has - and it hasn't.


I'll be extremely honest and admit that I am completely unmotivated at times and really have to force myself off the couch or the computer and face the day. Hunting for a job is depressing. There just isn't much out there. Luckily, I don't need to work, but of course it would be nice if I did - a couple of hours a week wouldn't kill me. I could meet people and feel like I accomplished something other than making dinner every night (which I do manage to do most days - FROM SCRATCH EVEN). So aside from the fact we're eating healthier and I get all the errands and chores done during the week - it doesn't feel like I'm doing much on the home front. All the money is my husband's. Well not really, but it feels that way some times.


Mostly, I think I'm lonely since we moved and we don't really know anyone in the area. I took my bootcamp session last month as a chance to meet people - which I did but we didn't become best buds or anything... even running laps at 5:30 in the morning.


Hm. Focus on positives. Right? I am consistent in my exercising managing at least 30 minutes 5 days a week minimum. I'm getting stronger and I'm more confident in what I can do physically so I got something out bootcamp. I had fun but I was also glad it was over. Too early!


Well, today I did 45 minutes on the elliptical machine and then did some stretches with my fit deck. Then I had my breakfast at about 11. Usually I eat earlier than that but since I've been unemployed I sleep later... I either eat earlier and then wait an hour before exercising or just exercise and then eat late. Depends on how hungry I am... Took a walk after lunch - that's when it started raining so I just came home.

No comments: