Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Week in the Life. (Update)

Well, my week is going pretty well. Quiet as usual - but quiet doesn't mean bad... I learned that earlier this year.

Saturday, I met Kathleen for lunch at Michelle Marie's. Awesome! I had a delicious lemon bar after lunch (chicken salad sandwich) and then took this mini chocolate overload cake home to share with T. Yum. That makes a good day any way you slice it.

Laundry day. Sunday. Uck. But it has to get done at some point so I might as well get it over with. While the laundry was going, I made a dent in sorting my scrapbooking stuff... I wish I had an actual room to devote to it and my computer but maybe some day... I also sorted out my books and material to send some to Amy and I will donate the rest to the library.


Monday after work I did more cleaning and took a relaxing walk around the neighborhood. I'm beginning to look forward to my afternoon walks. Time to think and just stretch out and observe life around me... golfers, kids, animals... plants. Dinner was yummy chicken tika masala at ShangriLa (and garlic basil naan).


Today was busy. I did my exercising this morning and then had to go to the bank because paychex messed up our direct depoists at work. Then I ran over to the mall to get my clinque products and grabbed some shirts at old navy before picking up lunch at quiznos and heading to work for the afternoon. Work itself was slow but I managed to keep awake.

I'm going to go read a bit before I go to bed. Night.

No comments: