Monday, January 18, 2010

Weightloss rewards.

I might not have been very good about writing here every week but I have managed to blog at my sparkpeople.com page at least once a week so far this month. I need to start writing things down so I get everything I want to done.

Anyway, I finally remembered to print out the last couple blogs for my weight loss journal/scrapbook to chronicle the last few weeks and my thoughts etc. I am also finally writing out my rewards for each milestone:

1st 10 lbs: more whipped body soap from A Breathe of French Air, an etsy.com store that I love. I think I'll get a 3 or 4 month supply.

2nd 10 lbs: a complete new outfit (including shoes and accessories)

3rd 10 lbs: scrapbooking shopping spree of all the coolest stuff and an album/accessories for my fitness journal/scrapbook

4th 10 lbs: a day at the spa... nails, facial and maybe a massage. After all that exercise, I'm going to need to relax!

Final 10 lbs: dress from butter by nadia that I love.

Onward and upward. And off to work on my journal scrapbook.

No comments: