Sunday, January 10, 2010

Another week

Well the first week of being back into eating healthy and living better went pretty well. I exercised every day and got DH to the gym with me twice. We skipped Thursday night because he was tired from work and it was late. I'm hoping he gets more into it as we get into the habit of going. He knows he needs to go and that he should go so I don't feel like I'm nagging when I suggest we go. Easier on all of us.

This week, more scrapbooking, more exercising and working on my business ideas. Hope to have some done and ready to send to a printer for test prints soon.

In other news, we've had two earthquakes lately. I felt one and the other was so faint I only knew about when DH mentioned it. He gets emails from the survey people reporting local activity.

No comments: