Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Job hunt.

Well, I am still looking for a job. I'm lucky that we don't need me to work, but I think I need to get out and do something or I'll go crazy. Staying home is interesting the first few days but after awhile you see all the episodes of Law and Order and then what???

Today, I sent out two applications and got one call back a few hours later for a phone interview. I think the call went as well as could be expected (I was watching Law and Order and yes I paused the show while we were talking).

Bootcamp is going pretty well too. We met at a park for a hike this morning and I had a good time talking to another camper named Menza originally from India. While I enjoy exercising in the morning and getting it over with, I'm having problems getting up at 4:45 to do it. I will survive though. I know I can do this. Now, I need to get my eating in gear and see what happens.

All for now.

No comments: