Monday, November 3, 2008

Rainy day.

Welcome Monday!

It rained off and on all weekend. It's raining again now. Sort of a middling rain... not too hard but not misty soft either. It's still a little to know that it's raining again and to hear the tires driving through it over and over again. But we need the rain. It's been a dry year. Not good.

The first two days of National Novel Writing Month went well. I tallied 6,000+ words over the weekend. I wasn't pushing myself too hard. I'm trying to enjoy the process and let the writing move me on. So far, it seems to be working. I was planning on doing grocery shopping after work this afternoon but I think I'll just go home. I hate carrying grocery bags in the rain. I'm sure we have something to eat.

On other news, Mom fell this morning and broke her leg. She's at home now but I'm waiting for updates since I can't just rush over. Sometimes I hate being 3,000 miles from home.

No comments: