Friday, November 14, 2008

It's been a while.

I don't remember when I wrote last so let's rehash.

Mom had an accident last week and broke her leg. She is at home being taken care of by Grandma and is doing as well as we can hope.

T. got a new job and after many frustrating apartment viewings we found a great place. We're going to be moving soon. I'm not looking forward to that but it'll be fine once we're in. I'm really excited about our new place.

Not too much else. I'm suppose to be writing for National Novel Writing Month but I haven't done very well this year. I'll try harder this weekend. It's difficult when we were always away looking at apartments or I was freaking out about mom... hard to concentrate but I'm going to try really hard to work on that.

That's all I can think of. I'm going to go read and then go to bed. T's parents are out tomorrow for his birthday.

No comments: