Friday, June 5, 2009

Been awhile.

I haven't posted lately because I just didn't think about it. Horrible but true.

We had a great time in Hawaii last month and are getting back into the groove of being home. I've ordered my pictures for scrapbooking and am waiting for the first batch to arrive (hopefully today) and I put in the second batch this morning so I hope to get those early next week.

I ordered the dress for my friend's wedding and now need to find some silver shoes to go with it... I'm sure it'll be fab. The dress is from Alfred Angelo, style #6546. I liked the seeming and think it was the most flattering on me. I didn't like where the beading was on some of the other dresses/separates. So that narrowed down my choice a bit. I also wanted something not too fussy. I dig the buttons down the back... reminds me of my wedding gown.

No comments: